IEC 62196 electric car cable type 2 charging plug and type 2 EV charger cable, supports single phase 220V 16A/32A, three-phase 380V 16A/32A. The ergonomic design of the charging gun makes it easy to hold and plugin. High-strength thermoplastic shell, flame retardant UL94V_0, weather and Operating temperature -30°C - +50°C, mechanical life expectancy after >10,000 insertion and removal cycles. IP54, protection class IP55 when inserted into the vehicle charging port.
1. Low-temperature rise: the standard requirement is less than 50K, our test 32A (6 square wire, 19.8K), 250A.
2. Stable structure of the type 2 ev charger cable: after bending test 20,000 times, the abrasion marks of the cable inside are less than 1.2mm.
3. tensile: 32A charging gun cable tensile detachment can reach 1200N, the standard requirements of 500N.
4. Our electric car cable with good electrical performance: insulation resistance can reach more than 1000MΩ, the standard requirements greater than 5MΩ.
5. Shell anti-UV, more suitable for outdoor use.
In product packaging we can customize the colour box according to your needs or use our existing
The customisation process is as follows.
Please contact us first to inform us of your requirements, we will assess your needs and communicate with you regarding various details such as packaging methods, prices, delivery times, shipping terms, payment methods, etc. Once we have reached an agreement, we will first produce a sample for you and send it to you for confirmation. After confirmation, the factory will seal the sample and the subsequent production will be carried out according to the standard of the sample to ensure that the product produced is the same as the sample. After production, the product will be shipped according to the previously determined logistics and shipping terms.
Leave a message
There are currently 9.5 million electric vehicle charging facilities in the world, of which 2.5 million are public charging facilities. By 2025, the global electric vehicle charging facilities
will increase to about 50 million, including about 10 million public charging facilities.